Study comparing the effects of the way a new compound in the treatment of autoimmune diseases is administered.
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 65 years old.
- You do not smoke or use any other nicotine containing products.
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 30 kg/m2. and your weight is between 50 and 100kg.
- As a female you are only allowed to participate in this study if:
- you have been postmenopausal for at least one year, or
- you have been surgically sterilized.
- As a male you are only allowed to participate in this study if:
- you use sufficient contraception, or
- you have been surgically sterilized, or
- you are fully abstinent (no sexual contact) during the study as this is your usual lifestyle.
- You are only allowed to participate in this study if you did not receive dosing in a drug study 3 months before the first dosing in this study.
- To determine if you are eligible to participate in this study, you will first undergo a medical screening at our screening center in Groningen or Utrecht.
The study consists of 4 periods, of which the first consists of 3 days (2 nights). The second and third period consists of 2 days (1 night) and the last period consists of 7 days (6 nights) in which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen. Finally, there will be 4 short visits and a follow-up visit for all groups after discharge from the research facility.
Please note: You can only participate in one group of this study. You also have to be available for all dates for the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
You will receive a gross compensation of €3324 for full participation in any of the groups.
Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of €12 and a maximum of €160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the method of transportation.