Clinical trial of a new compound that is being developed for Alzheimer.
- You are a healthy male or female
- You are between 18 and 64 years old
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 18 and 32 kg/m2.
- You cannot participate in the trial if you have participated in another clinical trial in the 90 days prior to the first administration in this clinical trial (counting from the follow-up visit). For some trials this will be 6 months, this will be discussed during your telephone screening.
- For this trial, you cannot (have) receive(d) a COVID-19 vaccine within 6 weeks prior to the start and during this trial.
As a female you can only participate if you are not pregnant and not breast feeding and meet one of the following conditions:
- You have passed the menopause (no menses for at least 12 months);
- You have been sterilized with one of the following methods: hysterectomy, fallopian tube removal or ovary removal;
- You have been sterilized by tubal ligation and you are using a condom;
- Your male partner has been sterilized and you are using a condom;
- You have been sterilized or your male partner has been sterilized and you are using a condom;
- You are not heterosexually active according to your lifestyle
As a male you can only participate if you meet one of the following conditions:
- You are using a condom in combination with a contraception method used by your female partner;
- You have been sterilized and you are using a condom
- Your female partner is sterilized by means of a hysterectomy, fallopian tube removal or ovary removal or is postmenopausal;
- Your female partner is sterilized by means of tubal ligation and you are using a condom;
- You are not heterosexually active according to your lifestyle.
For part 4, the trial consists of 1 period during which you will stay in the research facility in Groningen for 11 days (10 nights), followed by 1 short visit. The follow-up visit will take place 2 - 6 days after your short visit.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be available for all dates to be able to participate in this trial. The current dates of the trial will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
- You will receive a gross compensation of € 2590 for participation in one of the groups of part 4.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€ 0,19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per round trip, regardless of the mode of transportation.