Die Studie ist in Englisch. Um Teil zu nehmen, müssen Sie der englischen oder holländischen Sprache mächtig sein.
Study of an investigational compound that is being developed for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B.
- You are between 18 and 45 years old;
- You do not smoke or do use other nicotine containing products;
- Your Body Mass Index (BMI) is between 19.0 and 30.0 kg/m2. The BMI shows the relation between body weight in kilograms and length in meters;
- Women are only allowed to participate in this study if they are using non-hormonal contraception (intrauterine device, IUD) or if they (or their partner) have been surgically sterilized;
- Men with fertile female partners are allowed to participate only if they are using a condom in combination with a contraceptive measure by their female partner or if they have been surgically sterilized;
- You cannot have participated in another clinical trial in the 60 days before the start of this study;
- To determine if you are suitable to participate in this study, you will undergo a medical screening. This will be performed in Groningen. When you pass the medical screening a second appointment will be made to perform an X-ray of the chest. In addition, you will also have an ophthalmological exam for group 5. This X-ray and ophthalmological exam will be performed in Groningen and is planned based on availability.
The study consists of maximally 4 groups. Based on the results in the previous group(s), it will be decided if the next group will be performed. You can participate in one of the groups.
Group 2 consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 18 days (17 nights).
Group 4 consists of 1 period during which you will stay in our research facility in Groningen for 13 days (12 nights).
|Group 4c||26 Feb - 09 March 2020||€ 1.832,-|
|Group 1c||2 - 25 March 2020||€ 3.238,-|
|Group 1d||11 March - 3 April 2020||€ 3.238,-|
|Group 1e||16 March - 8 April 2020||€ 3.238,-|
|Group 1f||26 March - 18 April 2020||€ 3.238,-|
|Group 2a||31 March - 17 April 2020||€ 2.437,-|
|Group 2b||07 April - 24 April 2020||€ 2.437,-|
For all groups there will be a follow-up visit between 5 and 9 days after discharge from the research facility.
Please note: You have to be available for all dates of the group of choice to be able to participate in this study. The actual study dates will be published on our website. These are the currently planned dates; however, these may be subject to change.
For participation in group 1 of the study, you will receive a gross compensation of € 3238,-.
For participation in group 2 of the study, you will receive a gross compensation of € 2437,-.
For participation in group 4 of the study, you will receive a gross compensation of € 1832,-.
Travelling expenses will be reimbursed based on the distance traveled (€0.19 net per kilometer) with a minimum of € 12 and a maximum of € 160 (840 kilometers) per return, regardless of the mode of transportation.